Quality Audi Repair Services in New Westminister, BC
As an Audi owner, you understand that a quality vehicle demands quality service. And that’s exactly what you’ll find at our shop in New Westminister. We’ve been helping drivers keep their Audis in shape for over 40 years, and we can do the same for you!
Read on to learn why so many drivers choose our shop to protect their investment, or call (604)503-2717 to speak directly with an Audi service specialist near you.
Protect your investment with the OEM Audi service schedule
In order to lower service costs, keep your warranty coverage, and maintain your vehicle’s world class performance, the 2022 Audi Maintenance Schedule recommends:
- Minor maintenance services after 1 year or 16,000km of driving. This includes checking the thickness of brake pads, changing, and replacing the oil filter, resetting the indicator display, assessing the condition of your tires and tire repair kit, and completing a multi-point inspection.
- Standard maintenance services after 2 years or 32,000km of driving. This includes a comprehensive inspection and repair/maintenance of the body/chassis, brake system, charging cables, engine cooling system, engine oil and oil filter, transmission, steering, exterior lighting function, headlights, safety belts, suspension components, underbody, and more.
- Additional maintenance services at recommended service intervals. Depending on your Audi model, this may include air filter replacements every 96,000km, AWD clutch fluid changes every 3 years, brake fluid changes every 2 years, panoramic sunroof system checks every 32,000km or 2 years, spark plug replacements after 3 years or 48,000km, and more.
If you are looking for a one-stop Audi service shop in New Westminister that won’t cost you your warranty coverage or force you to pay dealership premiums, look no further. At Foreman’s Integra Tire Auto Centre, you’ll find:
- Exceptional service from certified Audi technicians with all the training, technology, and Audi-authorized tools needed to maintain your vehicle’s factory-fresh performance
- Genuine Audi parts, crafted specifically to meet series specifications for your vehicle weight, on-board features, and aerodynamics
- Warranty-safe Audi service, so you never have to worry about losing your coverage due to poor workmanship, faulty parts, or missed service intervals
We are conveniently located at 8298 120 Street in Surrey, and we’re proud to offer regular service promotions to help our clients save on essential upkeep and OEM-recommended Audi services.
Get a Free Quote on Audi Repairs in New Westminister, BC
- Call (604)503-2717
- Fill out our online contact form
- Drop by our Audi service center at 8298 120 Street in Surrey