Brake Service in Sapperton, BC
The brakes are arguably the most essential part of an automobile, so why do so many people take chances trying to conduct their own brake repair, or put off getting their brakes serviced? The experienced technicians of Foreman’s Integra Tire Auto Centre of Surrey provide exceptional brake services and repair for all kinds of makes and models.
Is it time for new brakes?
Has your vehicle been exhibiting any of these symptoms recently?
- Vibrations or a pulsating feeling coming from your steering wheel or brake pedal.
- Your brake warning light has come on or continually switches on and off.
- A grinding sensation comes from the affected wheel area. It can often sound like you’re dragging something metallic in your wheel
- A high-pitched whistle or squealing. This is from your brake pad wear indicator pushing up against the rotor. Although it sounds pretty scary, it’s supposed to, so you won’t ignore it.
- You find yourself having to push your brake pedal closer to the floor. The pressure in your brake pedal should always be firm.
- Strange smells start to present themselves when the braking system is in use. Strange smells are never a good sign.
If you have experienced any or all of these signs, it’s time to book an appointment with Foreman’s Integra Tire Auto Centre.
Superior Brake Services
Our specialized inspection techniques require our technicians to examine every component of your vehicles braking system, including the calipers, rotors, pads, brake shoes, drums, and all hardware. This ensures that your entire brake system provides a safe ride for you and your passengers.
How We Can Help
- Replacement of the brake pads and shoes of your vehicle.
- The resurfacing of drums and rotors or replacement if necessary.
- Restoration of a faulty anti-lock braking system (ABS).
- Hydraulic repairs including hose, caliper, and fitting replacement.
- Brake fluid replacement and brake line repairs.
Is it time for a brake fluid flush?
Did you know that your vehicle requires your brake fluid to be swapped out every 48,000 km? The braking system depends on hydraulic fluid to intensify your foot’s pressure on the pedal. Without it, you wouldn’t be able to stop your vehicle when travelling at higher speeds. If it’s been over two years since your last flush, consider making an appointment with Foreman’s Integra Tire Auto Centre today.
Why We Are Different
In our 40 years of operation in the Surrey and Delta areas, we believe in providing a customer service experience like no other. This includes keeping you informed during the repair process via our consistently updated messaging system.
Partner that with our complimentary valet service and clear messaging, and you have an automotive repair service that keeps you moving throughout your business day.
Visit Foreman’s Integra Tire Auto Centre Today
Whether your vehicle is experiencing issues with its braking system, or its engine is acting up, Foreman’s Integra Auto Centre can help you with all your automotive needs.
Contact Foreman’s Integra Tire Auto Centre today or book an appointment here and experience Sapperton’s only choice for quality auto service.