Wheel Alignments in Burnaby, BC
Ensuring your vehicle has the correct wheel alignment is especially necessary when it comes to prolonging the life of your tires. Having your wheels aligned will positively affect your automobile’s overall handling and suspension.
At Foreman’s Integra Tire Auto Centre, our automotive repair experts have seen it all. Today, they’re sharing some industry insider tips to help you uncover if it might be time to have a four-wheel alignment conducted.
The next time you’re thinking, “where’s the best alignment shop near me?” you know the answer. It’s Foreman’s Integra Tire Auto Centre.
How to tell if my wheels are out of alignment
- During highway travel, you find your vehicle pulling either to the right or left of the road. This usually feels like someone gently tugging your steering wheel to either side.
- You’re finding that your vehicle tends to wander. Wandering is when your car cannot drive in a straight line without constant adjustments to the steering wheel.
- Improper alignment can affect your steering system. If you’re finding that your steering wheel doesn’t reset to the center after turning it left or right, it could indicate that something isn’t right with your wheel alignment.
- If your tire wear looks uneven, it’s a red flag that your tires are contacting the road improperly. If this is the case, the only way to correct the issue is to perform a proper wheel adjustment.
Are any of these signs affecting the drivability of your vehicle? If so, it’s time to make an appointment with Foreman’s Integra Tire Auto Centre today.
Foreman’s Integra Tire Auto Centre – For Your Car’s Maintenance Needs in Burnaby
With over 40 years of providing automotive repair and vehicle maintenance for the Surrey and Delta areas, we’re incredibly proud of the relationships built with our clients and partners. We’ve created these relationships with trust and integrity, and it’s why we’re BC’s number one choice for automotive repair.
What’s included with our wheel alignment service:
- A quality wheel alignment: our alignment machines measure wheel angles and calculate if they can fulfill the vehicle’s original specifications—the technician then adjusts each wheel’s components to achieve proper alignment.
- Sensor check: our technicians also check the vehicle steering angle sensor to determine if the steering wheel is in proper relation to the tires. We also reset this sensor to ensure your vehicle appropriately communicates with its stability control systems.
- Valet courtesy shuttle: our valets will safely take you where you need to be, so you’re not waiting for your alignment to be completed.
- Real-time updates: our unique text messaging alerts ensure that you’re always up to date on what is happening with your vehicle to plan accordingly.
- Service you can count on: our team delivers because we care!
Benefits of wheel alignment
- Vehicles with incorrect wheel alignment can suffer from a fuel efficiency decrease of 7%. Put money back in your pocket with a proper wheel alignment.
- Your vehicle’s tires can run their entire life span providing better value and saving you the costs of replacing tires sooner.
- Steering and suspension systems components last longer, saving you repair costs.
- Increased stability and better overall drivability provide a smoother ride.
Complete Tire, Suspension, and Steering Services
Foreman’s Integra Tire Auto Centre is committed to providing complete auto services for all our clients in Burnaby. No matter what issue your vehicle is experiencing, we can help.